Thursday, May 25, 2017

Weekly Update-May 25

Announcements

What an amazing last week! The students and I had so much fun celebrating this past year. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support and for letting me have the privilege of working with your child. It was a wonderful year that flew by way too fast. I have told all the third graders to make sure and visit me next year when they're big 4th graders!

I will see some of you again soon, as I am teaching the second two weeks of 4th grade summer school. 

In the Classroom

We celebrated our ABC of Third Grade books on Monday. Students got to eat letter cookies as they shared their memories of this past year. One student was even able to make some special words with his letters!






On Thursday, we had our annual Cooking Day! In our classroom, we learned about solids, liquids, and gasses. We then made root beer/orange floats that have all three states of matter.



Students rotated through the other 3rd grade classrooms and got to make trail mix, fruit kabobs, mini tacos, and decorate cupcakes! Thank you to everyone who donated supplies to make this day possible.

We had a fun last day filled with yearbook signing and popsicles!










Upcoming Events

Summer School Open House-June 1
First day of Summer School-June 5

No comments:

Post a Comment