Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Weekly Update-May 26

Announcements

This was such a fabulous year! Thank you to all families for being supportive, understanding, and kind. I enjoyed seeing your third grader every single day, and they further convinced me I have the best job in the world. I will be seeing some of you again very shortly, as I am teaching the first two weeks of fourth grade summer school. While I may not be your child's home room teacher, they will be rotating into my room at some point during the day.

We had a wonderful and fun last week together! On Tuesday, we went to see the 5th grade Talent Show. The students enjoyed seeing the performances and are already getting ideas for their own time to shine in just a couple of years.






After the Talent Show, we had another Mystery Skype! This time, our mystery classroom was a 4th grade located in Indiana. We were able to use our geography skills and figure out where they were first!






Thank you to everyone who donated food and supplies for our Cooking Day! The kids had a blast making floats, fruit kabobs, cupcakes, and more.


On our last day, we made sure to sign each other's yearbooks and memory books. What a great group of third graders!





Have a wonderful summer!

Upcoming Events

June 2-Summer School Open House-4:30-6:00


No comments:

Post a Comment