Tuesday, May 23, 2023

May 23, 2023

 Announcements

I have absolutely loved having your child as a 3rd grader this year. This class was like a family from the very beginning, and I could not be more grateful to have been their teacher. I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!

We learned about our final country of Australia on Thursday! Since I have been to this country, I was able to share my photos and souvenirs with the students. We learned about and created Aboriginal Dot Art, read books about the culture, and studied the Great Barrier Reef. 








Field Day on Friday was a blast! 















Here are pictures from our nature field trip to Fairview Park!
















In the Classroom

Last week, we practiced our reading fluency with Reader's Theater. I was so impressed with how the four groups worked together, practiced their reading, and created props and backgrounds. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment